Made with a heavy gauge, recyclable aluminum. The patent, pebble pattern allows easy release.
Care & Handling Instructions
- Thoroughly wash prior to first use with a soft sponge or nylon scrubbie. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
- Follow recipe for time and temperature.
- To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
- Dry before storing.
ADDITIONAL GREASING INFO:
- DO NOT use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may cause a sticky build-up.
- DO NOT use for high-acid foods, water bath or food storage.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for dishwasher.
- AVOID detergents with a chlorine base
- Scratches will not affect performance. (Yay!)
- Cookies - No greasing is required unless recipe calls for a greased pan.
- Cakes - Lightly grease and flour inside surface.
- Frozen Pizza - No greasing required.
- Homemade Pizza - Grease inside of pan. For crispier crust, sprinkle pan with cornmeal.